NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

In which case, having it as a surprise would have been better (whether the ratings would have jumped or not) based on the reaction from the graphic alone. So I could only imagine how dope of a moment it would've been had Shelley showed up announced and not advertised a week prior.

Had this been several months ago, maybe it would have been kept quiet, but who knows.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok just watched the episode, and Kayden Carter annoyed the shit out of me. It's like, they gave her this really badass entrance, intense music, and then she comes out smiling and giggling like "OMG do you guys see how cool my entrance is?!?!" I freaking hate when a wrestler can't commit to their presentation. Ember Moon was guilty of this when she first debuted too, but she eventually hit her stride, so I'm hoping Kayden does soon too.

Better yet, can stop with the three-ways, four-ways, etc? In the last month we've had NXT title #1 contendership triple threat, the NA title #1 contendership fatal four-way, the Women's title #1 contendership Battle Royal, and now the CW title contendership triple threat which is for a spot in a four-way(!!!).

Better yet, can stop with the three-ways, four-ways, etc? In the last month we've had NXT title #1 contendership triple threat, the NA title #1 contendership fatal four-way, the Women's title #1 contendership Battle Royal, and now the CW title contendership triple threat which is for a spot in a four-way(!!!).

Ooop I like it

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived