NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breezango/Fashion Police were such a hot act in like 2016-17. I think they could achieve that status again if NXT spent time and creative energy on vignettes for those guys. But yeah, Imperium all the way. If only there were a way for WALTER to be here and there at the same time.

32 minutes ago, EJ! said:

has Grimes ever been a babyface before? like even in PWG or Impact?

I think early PWG he was booked like an underdog before he beat Steen in his last match. After Impact, I think he was definitely heel everywhere. On the indies, he would make sure to be introduced as TNA/Impact Superstar Trevor Lee to get heat. :lol:

5 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Respect Joe's authority! Karrion just successfully defended his championship title in a 5 way match that he demanded, wtf is he still majorly pissed as usual with his snarling bs that Kyle called him out for and looking down on Regal for being emotional?

Kross was always annoying to me, but at thisnpointbI'm just laughing :lol:

1 hour ago, AONO. said:

Kross was always annoying to me, but at thisnpointbI'm just laughing :lol:

I really liked him at first but now he irritates me. I'm usually a serious guy myself and lack humor and am all about no nonsense but even I feel he's way too much now and such a try hard!

It's like he gets more outraged and worse, the more he decomes dominant and successful 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived