NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show was better than what’s been lately, but it still wasn’t great to me. One thing thing I didn’t like was Cameron Grimes/Million Dollar Man segment. If they had filmed in a more realistic way I don’t think I would have mind it so much, but the whole invisible camera nonsense just annoys me so much. The closing drone shot of Grimes yelling to the skies was ridiculous and not funny. And the segment was poorly edited, too.

The Hulu version of 205 Live unnecessarily adds 20 mins of Raw/SD recap like Main Event. I hate it here lol

I'm glad Tony Nese finally realized sometimes regularly plain trunks are better. I hated his generic attire with swigly lines everywhere lol

I wish, but I know his neck is *censored*ed. Shame cause his matches in FCW/NXT with Ambrose, Hero and Cesaro are some of my favorites. I'm surprised they let Regal get physical with KO a few years ago and that one Dakota forearmed him in the face lol

I want Regal vs. Dunne so bad. Especially a few years back when Dunne looked like he could pass off as his son lol Speaking of which, he could also team with his son that's in NXT UK.

How did Regal clean his desk so fast lol

It's weird that Dunne and Oney are just stuck together now after Pat has gone to SD and Burch is injured lol Still not sure why Oney didn't try to go after the titles with Dunne on a two night Takeover.

EVER-RISE RULES.

I don't know why, I thought Daniel Bryan was gonna accept the open challenge lol How did WWE not give Bryan a tour on NXT before he left?

I like this group.

Aren't they debuting Diamond Mine or whatever soon too?

The Cameron Grimes/Ted DiBiase feud may be the best thing in wrestling.

REDRAGON IS BACK. Or not?

Haven't seen Roddy pop up on another brand since leaving NXT. ???

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived