NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Why do I feel like LA Knight’s time in WWE isn’t gonna go well? Lol

EC3 2.0 lol

Just noticed the new ring apron too. Dang, they had that old one since they rebooted way back when. It does feel like a new era lol

Sarray’s debut didn’t impress me at all. Zoey Stark getting the most ring time out of anyone on this roster lol. At least she’s good. 

Idk how I feel with KUSHIDA with no shoes. Glad he’s being pushed prominently but now seems like he’s going backwards with his presentation. 

I really like LA Knight. I never watched him in TNA but just based on what I seen of him here, I think he’s way better than EC3. I hope when he does get called up he’ll find success. 

The Cool Kyle gimmick is fine. His mic skills are pretty bad though but at least he’s showing personality. Not really a fan of his entrance gear though.  

I loved everything The Way does. 

Not sure why Swerve/Ruff still going lol. Matches are good though. 

14 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Breezango hasn’t been fun since the beginning of the 2016 brand split. Breeze was good when he was serious when Fandango was hurt. I wish Fandango came back as Johnny Curtis and they stayed serious together.

Sad but true. As a team I think they've run their course. I'd like to see them split/feud, and I want serious Prince Pretty back.

3 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Sarray’s debut didn’t impress me at all. Zoey Stark getting the most ring time out of anyone on this roster lol. At least she’s good. 

Idk how I feel with KUSHIDA with no shoes. Glad he’s being pushed prominently but now seems like he’s going backwards with his presentation. 

The Cool Kyle gimmick is fine. His mic skills are pretty bad though but at least he’s showing personality. Not really a fan of his entrance gear though.  

I loved everything The Way does. 

Also agreed with all these points.

Unrelated - I freaking love Wolfe and Dain's interactions. Commentary haven't acknowledged their past yet, but Dain came out to talk this week, not to fight, which is wild for his character and I love that their Sanity connection is still holding strong. I'm curious if it leads to Dain joining up with Imperium or just a match with Wolfe down the road.

Sarray’s debut was what it was. It isn’t worse than Santos Escobar’s debut where he had this long, grueling match with Jack Gallagher for some reason, instead of beating him in like 5 minutes. Sarray doesn’t really do anything spectacular or out of the ordinary, but she has a lot of passion and fighting spirit I guess. She was a weird signing. Asuka was this unbeatable killer with swag, Kairi was a great come-from-underneath wrestler with a unique elbow drop, Io can fly all over the place, and then there’s Sarray, who doesn’t really do any of that. I wish her much, much success though. Hopefully she transforms into something cool and amazing the way Io did, because I don’t see her current form being something that takes her to the top.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived