NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Lmao who would've though Roddy would be the first one going to the main roster

I mean...he's been there the longest lol There was even that one time they teased he was going to 205 Live during the tourney Cedric won.

But he's definitely moving up, right? They made it sound like he was leaving WWE. :(

segment made it look like he is really quitting, due to Marina being with him.

but then again, it could be just to set up a RAW/SD debut.

I'll miss him either way. I can't be excited about a single NXT star moving anywhere at this point. I'll be weary even for Cole.

missed the opening segment but yeah i’m not surprised to see Kross be a full blown face now. ever since the Santos mini-feud he was heading in that direction. the buildup for the match with Balor was pure competitive heat, there was nothing personal there. also when he made his entrance at Takeover, he motioned to the crowd that he wanted them loud for the Fall and Pray part of his theme. i dig it personally, but honestly i’m a sucker for face turns.

22 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Sure hope the jml driver is in wwe2k22..

Swerve's finisher? It's been in for a while, under the Electric Chair moves. It's like right under the One Winged Angel. Though it's not the shortcut version he did tonight on NXT, it's the one he used on Lucha Underground.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived