NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:

Dakota & Raquel visiting RAW?

I'm actually thinking maybe there will now be NXT Women's Tag Team titles since I doubt they'd ever wanna drop the WWE titles to an NXT team lol

Knight is such an old school promo. i’m honestly interested to see how he’ll fit in NXT. never known the guy to be all that in the ring so i’m just hoping he’ll be better off than EC3.

8 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Ew lol, there's barely enough "teams" across all three brands for the Women's tag titles as it is, let alone NXT having its own

They do have enough talent on NXT for their own titles, though. Especially after all the new signings. It isn't something I particularly want but I'm not against it, although if that is the plan then they should've just used the Dusty Classic to crown Dakota & Raquel as the first champions.

I thought Pierce getting involved for some odd reason, might lead up to Dakota and Raquel win on RAW/SD... which would make sense to have them win there...

but if it leads to NXT women tag team titles then... yeah, not sure.

Though, when you look at it... NXT is loaded with female talent really. It could be a good way to get them to improve too. 

Between the Saudi shows, NXT, 205 Live and Main Event, Monsoor is now 41-0 tonight with 2 wins this week. Give this poor guy a Cruiserweight title shot lol

NXT does not need women’s tag titles. Tf ? You seriously just can’t have the WWE women’s tag consistently float between all 3 ?

not only that but you create these belts AFTER a women’s tag tournament???

also, Raquel should be going for the main women’s title, not tag team gold. They’re building her backwards lmao

The women's tag belts are a perfectly reasonable thing to have...but, they've been used like shit.

I mean...a few of those reigns have been worthwhile. But, I could have skipped the whole Nikki/Bliss timeline...and anything being used to prop up Nia Jax' worthless ass is gonna have a rough time as well. Another example of actual tag teams not getting the tag titles while random people are thrown together because there is nothing better for them. The fact that Riot Squad never had the belts, Mandy and Sonya never had the belts, the Iiconics only had them once...it makes the women's tag titles an objective failure, tbh. 

And for that reason...yeah, they're wild if they think NXT women's tag titles are a good idea. They barely scraped together enough women for one tag division, let alone two.

Any guesses on the second announcement? Maybe the move to Tuesdays but who knows.

Or maybe just the announcement of Takeover the night before SD before Mania lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived