NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't tell me Adam is going back to the old Last Shot (Kneecap Brainbuster) after laying Kyle out like that. His Superkick is nice at least but I doubt that'd be his finisher in this day and age.

caught some of the highlights. i’m all in on Zoey Stark. rarely ever am i THAT impressed by this small of a sample size. very believable offense and i had an honest “oh shit!” reaction to her finisher. s/o to the wrestlers with some variation of Stark as their last name lmao

main event seemed like a blast to watch. if KOR was able to work people that well after that pretty safe-looking brainbuster spot then he is truly legendary.

Raquel is a great and a real superstar in the making. Only thing I wish they’d improve on her is her overall presentation. Some better gear, theme/GFX and entrance. 

For example, when you see a guy like Bronson Reed make his entrance; you know he’s gonna *Censored* up. The whole Godzilla think is really cool and different. I know she’s from Texas, but there’s nothing about her gear or entrance that defines her character and who she is. It’s better than whatever she wore in the MYC all those years ago though. 

With that being said, she should be the one to dethrone Io. 

Agreed. Her presentation needs improvement and atm she probably should be the one to beat Io now that Rhea is unfortunately on the island of misfit toys and Toni is apparently seen as nothing more than champion’s fodder. Only thing that worries me slightly is that they’re cooling down her heel heat for this match against Nia/Shayna. It’s probably temporary, but I still don’t like seeing her act less like a heel. I ideally want her getting nonstop heat leading to her title feud with Io; never turn down that heat. It’s similar to Kross’ program with Santos. I really don’t get why they’re booking like this.

2 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

So what do you guys think is the reason behind Adam's betrayal.

Easy, Undisputed Era used to run the show with all the gold. Now they have fallen from grace since Adam handed the keys over to Kyle. They can't even win the Dusty Cup. And they get their ass beat every week by McAfee's group when they used to be the ones laying people out.

7 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Easy, Undisputed Era used to run the show with all the gold. Now they have fallen from grace since Adam handed the keys over to Kyle. They can't even win the Dusty Cup. And they get their ass beat every week by McAfee's group when they used to be the ones laying people out.

So basically Adam let Kyle kinda go on his own and/or to lead UE, but since he can't get the job done, Adam is mad at him?

Pretty much, yeah. There was a rumor months back that they wanted to split the group into 2 tag teams. Only team I'd be interested in seeing together is reDRagon (Fish/O'Reilly) but Kyle is destined for bigger things now. Cole and Strong are too good to keep in a team as well and I have no interest in seeing Strong/Fish together. Minus Fish unfortunately, I see the rest of them doing pretty well for themselves.

5 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Raquel is a great and a real superstar in the making. Only thing I wish they’d improve on her is her overall presentation. Some better gear, theme/GFX and entrance. 

For example, when you see a guy like Bronson Reed make his entrance; you know he’s gonna *Censored* up. The whole Godzilla think is really cool and different. I know she’s from Texas, but there’s nothing about her gear or entrance that defines her character and who she is. It’s better than whatever she wore in the MYC all those years ago though. 

With that being said, she should be the one to dethrone Io. 

I think Toni should absolutely be NXT women’s champion before all is said and done. Maybe face Raquel beats her for it. I actually like that they’re ever so slightly turning Dakota and Raquel face.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived