NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Ciampa with hair. Maybe since Shotzi is "The Daddy", he's now "the Granddaddy." :hqhq:

Fun match. I think Iiked the first one better though. This felt more like a match then a fight. I mean...the Willow's Bell off the ref was fun but I don't think you could do it in a fight. :lol:

another feud resulted in team forming? eeh, if wouldn't find them so cool, I would bitch about it :lol: 
A
 match against Lorcan and Burch would be brutal though, sign me up for that. 

and if Thatcher will be a face... can we get him to fight Dunne? Shamed that was missed. Him and Dunne in the fight pit would cool to (but not now obviouly). In fact, a feud between Lorcan/Burch and Dunne against Thatcher, Ciampa and... Gulak would be something.  

5 years after DIY's vignette to debut with the Cruiserweights on Raw, Ciampa finally debuting on 205 Live lol

Also, it is *censored*ed up that it's been 4 and a half years already since the CWC tourney lol

Can they just change 205 live into a secondary NXT show. I know it basically is but outside of the tourney there seems to be no flow between the 2 shows. Making it a second show would give the more inexperienced superstars get some reps on a WWE produced show while then the main NXT can take its time with the higher players on the card without the show feeling too packed like it does not sometimes.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived