NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to PW Insider, WWE has filed for six new trademarks including Tian Sha, Shi Hun, Shi Zui, Valentina Feroz, The Hand, and Shou. Three of the monikers were applied for on December 24th, while the other three were put in on December 30th. Full details on their goods and services are listed below. 

“Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely, blogs, in the field of sports entertainment”

? at the other trademarks aside from Valentina 

Wasn't expecting the finisher change but I like a good Elbow.

Picking up Scarlett like that bout to be my 2K22 victory animation.

Gran Metalik finally getting some respect.

Priest Royal Rumble debut?

Can't even let my mans come out to his old theme? Trons clean though.

Lince with the Megazord attire.

Oh nah, he got the Sin Cara colors on.

Oh shit, Fantasma back.

Give Metalik the Leon Ruff win lol

Maybe they'll need a babyface champ anyway to feud with Devlin whenever he brings back the real belt?

I like how no one here or anywhere has ever acknowledged that Maryse commercial that's been airing all the time ever since that one Miz & Mrs. episode about it lmao

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived