NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hate it or love it i think it’s safe to say Ciampa has entered that realm of people who transcend heel/face and title hunts (Triple H, Charlotte, Cena, HBK etc). that post-show promo a few weeks back was confirmation for me already but then i heard commentary start calling him a founding father of NXT (hilarious btw) and that definitely sealed the deal.

is VD injured or are they finally deciding to just keep him off TV?

Honestly lol

Like the blatant irony of Wade calling him that when he has a far bigger claim to a Founding Father title.

Though assuming it's more for modern NXT, gotta assume that group to be Rollins, Dallas, Ohno, Paige, Big E, Mahal, Kruger, Wyatt? Can't remember when Graves and Konnor got more prominently featured so they might be in that group too, but there was definitely a gap between that and the next group of Neville, Zayn, Breeze, etc debuting (though with definite overlap).

Drake Maverick got a great Street Fight outta Mike Bennett last year on 205 Live so I trust him here.

The second Street Fight this week where you gotta tag in...what the *Censored* lmao

No Way Jose. :lol:

If they're implying The Garganos are the parents, they need to teach that boy Austin a lesson. Whip out the belt or the chancla. Give him a spanking at the least, Michael Scott style. Damn.

Is Raquel Gonzalez the tallest Mexican talent ever? This is unfair, I wanna be six foot. ???

I like Bronson, glad he's back. Surprised he didn't become a bigger star after that one ladder match.

The Upset King Leon Ruff.

THE FIGHT PIT. ???

I would've waited a full year at least, but it's crazy that it's already been 7 months since the first one. And that Riddle's been gone that long too.

My mans Mansoor with the fresh cut. No more Ali or Rollins comparisons for him lol

Mansoor is like the Shawn Spears of the Cruiserweight division. Lowkey got one of the best win/loss records but isn't even ranked as a contender for some reason lol

Busting out One Winged Angel/Murphy's Law hybrid, Destino and the Figure Four Half Crab. This man is a GOAT.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived