NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is very confusing indeed. I wonder if he feels differently about going to Raw/SD now since traveling isn't really a thing anymore so he wouldn't be putting that much strain on his neck. It just feels like his time in NXT is done. I think a NA title run could be nice, but some may see that as going backwards for him. I know we still generally see Raw/SD as the kiss of death, but we never know. Certainly it can't be worse than what he's doing now, at least it'll feel fresh and new. And he could always come back.

I love MCMG's current run on Impact...but how tf did WWE not throw all their money to Alex Shelley? How are the Time Splitters not the NXT tag champs right now? What the *Censored*?

7 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

So what is this, the 20th Ladder match this year for NXT?

I was gonna ping you on here when I saw that there will be a ladder match tonight :lol:

iirc this was the case also last year? where they had a ladder match for the advantage?

3 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Why is Toni the one turning heel instead of Ember...

I feel like they've always wanted to turn Toni for some reason. Whether it was earlier this year around Worlds Collide feuding with Rhea and was getting booed by Full Sail and imo she was kinda cocky addressing Io when she first returned and appeared on the tron.

Nice little plug for the Swerve City Podcast there lol Which you have to go out of your way to find new episodes cause WWE doesn't add it to the recently added tab like literally everything else. Kinda weird if you ask me...

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived