NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

So how were they able to get Toni Storm over here but not anyone else from NXT UK lol Peter Doone should  be *censored*ing shit up. ???

Maybe she was residing outside of the UK/somewhere with more lenient travel rules with her mans Juice lol

4 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

He'll do fine on NXT. But I'll go ahead and fulfill your complaint, dude has no chance on the main roster. If they managed to royally *censored* PAC and Ricochet? No chance.

Gotta say it - while Dexter Lumis plays a really good character, in the ring the guy does nothing impressive.

Then he'll leave when his contract is up and join AEW where he'll have far better fundamentals than most of the guys who came straight from the indies. So it's still a win for him.

9 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

He'll do fine on NXT. But I'll go ahead and fulfill your complaint, dude has no chance on the main roster. If they managed to royally *censored* PAC and Ricochet? No chance.

Gotta say it - while Dexter Lumis plays a really good character, in the ring the guy does nothing impressive.

Regardless, who knows how long his contract is for?  Who knows his family situation? Maybe WWE offered him a ton of money and he needed the money over work rate. Twitter ragging on a dude cause he signed with a promotion that wasn't their favorite is just straight dumb your not a fan if you root against him because of the choice he made. Maybe he saw the current state of AEW and how they are signing a ton of talent and feels he would get lost in the shuffle there over NXT? OR maybe he felt comfortable being in the same company as the dude who trained him?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived