NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard WWE is interested in Ben Carter after his breakout performances back to back on AEW Dark/Tuesday Night Dynamite a few weeks back on the same night. He tested positive for Covid-19 right after so that's probably why they haven't signed him yet. But it'll be interesting if they can snatch him away from underneath them.

2 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Sasha was the best of the horsewomen in NXT. Main roster Sasha rarely hit those peaks.

You can say that about 80% of NXT roster members who made the jump.

1 minute ago, Jeb ? said:

What a wet fart of a class. Briggs and Curt (Ithink) were caught up in the Me Too movement. AG is *censored*ing dope tho and Leon Ruff. Also had no idea Brandi was a actual wrestler. 

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

What a wet fart of a class. Briggs and Curt (Ithink) were caught up in the Me Too movement. AG is *censored*ing dope tho and Leon Ruff. Also had no idea Brandi was a actual wrestler. 

She had a good street fight with Shotzi last year on that Evolve show on the network before they signed lol

On 10/4/2020 at 4:11 PM, AONO. said:

I suppose they are ditching the panels for weeklies. since they are still taping them

Looks like most NXT weeklies might be live, they still have the audience panels this week

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived