NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

24 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Was thinking more NXT tag

If it counts, Bo filled in for Oliver Grey and teamed with Neville when they dropped the tag titles to the Wyatt Family. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean he was a pretty average in ring talent... but his character work is always what stood out. Kinda like his brother. 

The positive for me is that he is still kinda young (30 years old), but then again that pisses me off also when you see how they wasted his twenties. 

Always crazy to me when someone's been around forever and they're still fairly young.

Twas curious and looked up Rene Dupree since he debuted and won the tag titles at 19? He's only 36 now lol

21 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Random but whatever happened to Indus Sher and Malcolm Bivens lol

One of them spoiled Keith Lee winning the NXT title like a week in advance on their IG story so yeah lol

Bruh I somehow missed that vignette on the show (just got around to it) but if it's Bo Dallas? BOOIIIIIII I'M GONNA LOSE MY SHIT. NXT era Bo Dallas was absolutely amazing. Now with Finn around, they just gotta flip Breeze heel and it'll be like the old days lol.

Candice is pretty overdue for a title shot, so I'm happy she won that battle royal. IDK if I want her to beat Io, probably not, but their earlier matches were pretty good so I'm sure they'll deliver.

Tag title contendership being done in a super unique way, and I'm here for it. Hoping Oney and Burch get the shot, but I'm guessing it'll be UE again.

KOR vs Finn sounds solid, but I'm more here for the way they build the Kyle/UE story. I think it leads to him vs Cole next TakeOver, and the breakup being immanent. 

Also, Cameron Grimes is so good at playing the piece of shit you wanna punch in the mouth. I want him to win all the belts, while still hating the silly hick. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived