NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Grimes should be the world champ. Dude is so amazing. 

everytime in I get more impressed wiwth his in ring form. 

but his gimmick to me is just... not there. but then again, he hasn't had a proper feud with the spotlight on him yet, so it maybe just that. 

11 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Grimes should be the world champ. Dude is so amazing. 

He's going straight TOOO THEEE MOOOON. So good.

So hyped about KOR winning. Should be a great match.

And that vignette that aired was pretty cool. I agree Bo Dallas seems to be the only former champ that fits the description, and I guess he has to be all secretive since he was banned from NXT for life. :lol: But I am excited for him getting this opportunity if it is him.

Yeah Roode is too big of a star to be sneaking around. Bo Dallas would be amazing. Always loved him in NXT

rewatched the vignette and I’m even more convinced it’s Bo. Talks about building NXT and being around for years. The only thing throwing me up is the 2 titles. Was Bo ever tag champ too?

2 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Yeah Roode is too big of a star to be sneaking around. Bo Dallas would be amazing. Always loved him in NXT

rewatched the vignette and I’m even more convinced it’s Bo. Talks about building NXT and being around for years. The only thing throwing me up is the 2 titles. Was Bo ever tag champ too?

he was on RAW

oh, ok,  didn't even realise there were two titles in that glass container and that he grabbed noth and use plural. so I was unsure wjy everyone mentioned the tag title lol

yeah, idk

I never knew this, and I really don't remember that period lol

The championship was established on January 23, 2013. The British Ambition defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) in the tournament final to become the inaugural champions.
Bo Dallas replaced Grey when he was injured, but was not recognized as champion.
WWE recognizes their reign as beginning on February 13, 2013, and ending on May 8, 2013, both episodes of which aired on tape delay.

But then again, someone pointed out oyu can hear Bobby Roode in the video... so... 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived