NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Oh look, it's the two loser goofs.

Maverick's facials and body language are so good.

Man, I can really get behind this Dain/Maverick storyline -- but I hate how he keeps punching him in the face. A punch to the face is just too much to take.

Ciampa/O'reilly. Interesting...

Damnit Regal, you're a mad man with all these gimmick matches you keep coming up with it!

Solid main event.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watched half of it live and half of it later, but yeah, pretty good episode. Would LOVE to see Ciampa vs O'Reily mini feud. 

Everybody against everybody would probably the best way to do the UE split. The only thing I'm not sure, is where would Bobby Fish be in it? He is a douche, but still a level below Roddy. O'Reily could be looking to have his own thing and seems like he is looking to stop the unnecessary beatings. And Cole... well Cole is on another level completely. 

Also, some kind of War Games type match for the potential split would be dope. 

YES! 

O'Riley would be perfect at this time tbh. Even though we don't know all the competitors yet, they could really use this to establish him as a singles guy, since that's what they are going for recently. 

I'd be cool with Kushida also, since he needs a big win, but they can do him next. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived