NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell you how upset I'm gonna be if they split Cole from the UE. But with Cole still being face and the UE boys still up to their old shenanigans, it's only a matter of time. :(

3 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I can't tell you how upset I'm gonna be if they split Cole from the UE. But with Cole still being face and the UE boys still up to their old shenanigans, it's only a matter of time. :(

You think they go with a new leader or they just keep it a trio?

also I specifically remember Killian Dain beating piss out of Drake last week. why did Drake come out to make the save this week and only for Dain to hit him again? are we doing an odd-couple thing here like Shayna/Nia? feels like they’ve been spamming the hell out of that storyline the past year.

I can see it being a trio for a bit before Roddy splits as well and reDRagon sticks together. Though Kyle did have that singles match last week, while Roddy was out there with Bobby tonight. Maybe that was some sort of test...or I'm just reading too much into it lol

Happy for Finn, interesting to see where Adam is headed. imo Adam can thrive even without UE but if Roddy splits then idk if I can say the same for him even as a heel lol.

Vic Joseph saying no one's ever kicked out of the coup de grace, Brock did last year lol

1 hour ago, AONO. said:

way too many Takeovers recently IMO.  I mean, we got more takeovers, plus special episodes almost every few weeks now... it's kinda too much tbh. 

There's expected to be another one in December, but while it perhaps might seem like there have been more Takeovers than normal, we'll still only end up with five this year, which is the same as usual.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived