NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Ever-Rise didn't even get their individual names announced.

Shame how little they've done with Imperium as tag champs. Maybe they're waiting for when the rest can fly over, but then they'd just be in Walter's shadow I'd imagine.

Let's go. ? I guess UE's problems did start when they lost to Imperium at Worlds Collide at the start of the year lol

The Thicc Boy's dream comes true. ? I felt that.

36 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Shit, dont do that top-rope move if it's not the finish. That was too good-looking to be just another move.

And don't do it when it's basically an Avalanche Murphy's Law. I'd be pissed if I was Murphy lmao

Still sick tho.

He didn't tap, but Thatcher losing by submission so soon *censored*ing sucks.

And I'm shocked Finn didn't win. Are there even enough talent to have 5 Triple Threats before Takeover? Lol

On 7/30/2020 at 2:13 AM, Fight Me. said:

Ridge Holland getting moved from NXT UK to NXT is mad random. So people are allowed to fly from overseas now?

I think he must live in Orlando (or at least somewhere in that neck of the woods). He has been in the crowd at Raw/Smackdown.

Makes sense. Thought it was kinda weird cause he's still pretty green and still new to NXT UK even. But he's got an impressive look I guess so that could've helped too.

There is that, plus as you brought up following the show on Wednesday, they need to have enough numbers to fill out the qualifiers for the ladder match, so as well as Ridge Holland, we could maybe potentially see one or two others who haven't been regulars in NXT before now.

So Jordan Devlin is officially a week or so away from passing Neville's longest reign. Should they have just stripped him of the title and recognize Escobar as the official champion? I just think it'll look bad if the things said about him during #SpeakingOut are true and they've just had this dude be champion for this long. If he turns out fine and if they truly believe in him that much, they could always give him another run a year from now. But right now passing Neville's reign like this is ridiculous lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived