NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, random, but I just read something about how they're using Robert Stone to parody Tony Khan. Probably a stretch, but I can't unsee it now lol

Doubt anyone cares or noticed, but the mystery of Swerve’s long dreads have been cleared for me. 18F2182C-52D7-43B2-BA6F-166D583A94CA.thumb.jpeg.39307abc4a53d3149f301d18eacdceb6.jpeg

A little bit after he debuted on 205 Live, I noticed he had long dreads, seemingly out of nowhere. I was wondering if he got some faux locs/extensions put in, but clear he did. His hair when he debuted in NXT was like dreads in the front, but like a fro-hawk in the middle/back. So I guess next time we see him on TV his hair will be short again in this style. 

4 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

What is Stone’s ethnicity? Italian ?

He's from here in Jersey and he had the Jersey Shore gimmick in TNA so maybe. :hqhq:

He was like a gym teacher the next town over to me. My friends didn't *Censored* with TNA like that, but I swear they all know somebody who knows him and thinks they could get free meet and greet for us. I'm a fan but I never felt interested. Feels like a bother lol

47 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

He's from here in Jersey and he had the Jersey Shore gimmick in TNA so maybe. :hqhq:

He was like a gym teacher the next town over to me. My friends didn't *Censored* with TNA like that, but I swear they all know somebody who knows him and thinks they could get free meet and greet for us. I'm a fan but I never felt interested. Feels like a bother lol

I know someone who knows him.??

Def can't get a free meet and greet tho.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived