NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VanillaSlice said:

Ciampa going to the main brand or staying NXT

Ciampa's said with his injuries, he'd rather get 6 more years in NXT than a 6 month run on Raw/SD.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:10 PM, Fight Me. said:

Ciampa's said with his injuries, he'd rather get 6 more years in NXT than a 6 month run on Raw/SD.

Cheers dude ? Loving NXT made re fall in love with wrestling. A fresh 2 hour show each week with story building. Wish the main brands did more but, they drop things to fast. Looking forward to tomorrows show. Dexter and Undisputed ERA storylines great. 

6 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

Where is Vanessa Bourne? Her and Alyiah should be a team with Stone as a manager.

They quietly broke them up for some reason after Aliyah's injury. Which is dumb cause Bourne & Boujee was the most interesting Aliyah's ever been.

I think they realized that Chelsea was good enough on her own and didn't need the whole Robert Stone brand thing. What they have done to redirect him to Aliyah by making him desperate and a loser has been a surprising good move.

I don't know if this was the original plan, but pairing him with Aliyah seems right. It felt like she was just not there and wasn't going to go any further... But this pairing can help her a lot. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived