NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't bring myself to watch the whole Ciampa vs Gargano match. It really didn't have to be shot the way it did. Even though I'm not interested in the feud anyway, I was thinking they could pull some cool stuff here. Different style of shooting and commentary would really improve this match a ton. 

The reaction Io would get. especially on Takeover would be a joy to see. 

Same for Dream :(

A small digression... VD could be a huge star for WWE if they will have the balls to put him on the top. And I mean, seriously huge. I'm glad that he is still only 24, and truth is that he is still green in some areas, but they have a gem there. 

I would hope a Takeover does better lol Sheesh it's still crazy to me that ratings aren't blowing up during these times. Everybody's home! Lol

Also, you know what helps NXT/AEW over Raw/SD? Minus the crowd, everything looks the same. They're still using the same sets and NXT can still use Full Sail fortunately. Idk may be impossible, but would be nice to see at least the Raw/SD minitrons or even like a miniature  version of the sets. Make it feel more familiar. It's dumb but idk I think it would help lol

Interim NXT Cruiserweight Championship Tournament format revealed

- Eight Superstars will be split into two groups of four.

- Superstars will compete against each of the three other members of their group.

- The Superstar with the best record in each group will advance to the championship match.

- Any ties will be broken by head-to-head record.

- The winner of Group A will face the winner of Group B to determine the new Interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/interim-nxt-cruiserweight-title-tournament-format

Best of the Super Cruiserweights

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived