NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Now where’s ScarBo ?

Pretty sure she was the voice in it and people said they saw a blonde woman before in the other vignettes lol

I like the idea of just giving Garganno and Ciampa the whole arena to do whatever the *Censored* they want...

But it's probably just going to lead to Killer Cross interupting it in the end, and we are not gonna have a winner of the feud again.

Hopefully he just picks the pieces of it or whatever. Really not interested in that dude. I tried watching his match with Brian Cage, and it was like I was watching those green and red dudes when you make your moveset in the game. 

Austin Theory annoys me. Dude talked so much that match, just feels like he's trying too hard. Was so glad my mans Breeze kicked him in the face and out him down.

I MARKED HARD FOR IO. I was kinda annoyed thinking either Xia or Aliyah were gonna get the spot, so I was hyped when her music hit. Ladder match looking pretty good except for Mia Yim.

Dakota or Deonna to win next week plz. I guess I'd accept Shotzi, but I really want one of em to get it. Probably Dakota, but maybe Deonna can at least have a great showing?

That new tag team looks kinda ass, but I'll wait til I see an actual match.

Gargano/Ciampa promo was good. Hope that Kross dude doesn't ruin their match.

Dream makes me wish they would bring back Superstar Heads in 2K. He has so many hairstyles, it's criminal to make new attires with the same one.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived