NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those first two Women qualifier results are ass backwards. Shotzi got over quick, while I don't think anyone cares about Chelsea. And Mia's lame ass shouldn't be in this over Dakota. Tegan was the right pick, but I hope they start using Deonna more, she's so crisp in that ring! I could see them doing a 2nd Chance multi-woman match for the last slot between all the losers, and maybe Dakota wins that. Otherwise the other spots are probably Candice and Bianca? Io's missing it due to injury I think, otherwise she'd be a lock. I'd actually love Kacy Catanzaro over Bianca in this though, I feel like she'd go crazy.

I like where this NA title scene is going. Lee has been great with the belt so far, and I love how complex his relationship/feud with Dijak is. And Priest is doing the right kind of slimy shit for a bigger guy. Also, while I hate his voice, Grimes can really go in the ring.

Austin Theory's a chump. Dude looks like some generic ass caw. 
And Tyler, bro, I need you to turn back to heel. Prince Pretty being all humble about the PC was not doing it for me.

Tag title match was a lot of fun. And Riddle looked so thrilled his chant finally caught on for Fish. I would actually like to see them hold the belts a while longer, but GYV are pretty great too...

Also Dream getting the match so soon feels a little off. I like how he's going about it, but....

I'll say it: Johnny ain't doing nothing wrong. I love daddy Ciampa, but the mans a vile piece of shit (in kayfabe) and it's kinda whack that we went from "F YOU CIAMPA" to "DADDY'S HOME!" chants as smoothly as we did.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived