NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man lmfao

I heard Bianca vs. Charlotte wasn't even good...? Can't say I'm too surprised by that, but I'll watch have to watch it myself to fully judge.

They were better off not even having this match if Belair was gonna end up losing or if nothing else was gonna come from it in the end. Rhea casually doing her whole ass entrance as Bianca was getting her ass beat had me dead though lmfao

It was the teaser with all the clocks. Just screams Kross with all the TickTock shit he posts all the time lol

So I guess the SD hacker has a good chance of being Mustafa Ali now lol

I genuinely don't know who Killer Kross is.

At first I thought the ending was cool. Charlotte kept attacking Bianca during the music instead of just stopping to stare as Rhea slowly came down. But then she does the Figure 8 for like a second and Rhea just casually strolls to the ring, and that shit got awkward fast.

• 2 weeks later...

NXT was fun with Dream letting Roddy win just so he could get beat on Cole. I wouldn't mind seeing Dream with the Title.

Also, has anybody noticed Dakota Kai doesn't wear kick pads now? Is it charater thing, or a kick pads going out of style?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived