NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think WWE is gonna change Imperium now, you're kidding yourself. It doesn't matter what they were in the past...WWE isn't just going to add people at this point. The best you can hope for is some sort interaction where a nod is made to a past history.

And why not?

With Killer Kross now in WWE, I wonder if this would be the perfect time for Prince Balor to get a bodyguard/partner that stands by him?

IMO, Killer Kross would def. fit with Balor since he would agree with Balor about NXT going soft, and he and Balor would band together in order to "fix" NXT and bring it back to the glory it once was, in their deluded minds of course...

Balor having a bodyguard in Kross would also help eliminate any and all oppositions that stands in his way of claiming the NXT world championship. After all, if you recall back in his match against Cole, he had the match won, but due to Johnny's interference, he lost it. Having Kross preventing such things like that happening again would benefit both stars greatly.

In fact, I can also see Killer Kross against Keith Lee for the North American championship in the future, I have a good feeling their matches would be lit!

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived