NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh. It's getting repitive and tiring seeing these same match configurations almost on a weekly basis. Too patterned for my tastes. It would be nice to have more built and drama, too. The only one done properly was the NXT title one. (And I suppose an argument could also be made for the Battle Royal.)

God Riddle and Dunn rule.

Like NXT is just PWG with WWE guys i like at this point and it *censored*s so hard.

Is that a compliment or? :lol:

Din't expect Dune and Riddle to be so good.

It is, when all these dudes were in PWG it was the best period of the promotion. Also my friend pointed out Dunne and Riddle were once the Space Cats in PWG.

God Riddle and Dunn rule.

Like NXT is just PWG with WWE guys i like at this point and it *censored*s so hard.

Is that a compliment or? :lol:

Din't expect Dune and Riddle to be so good.

It is, when all these dudes were in PWG it was the best period of the promotion. Also my friend pointed out Dunne and Riddle were once the Space Cats in PWG.

didn't know that. makes sense then.

Like I didn't know about Lee vs Dijak in PWG, until like maybe their thrid match here lol

Just looked it up, because it felt fishy, and I can't find that Dunne was ever in PWG. Can't even find no Space Cats team. I call bullshit on your dude there :lol:

Broisersweights probably have this in the end.

Ill try and look it up but i think it was either BOLA or ASW event. He was in that big tag that have everyone stick each others thumbs up each others asses that was lead by liger. Or maybe im thinking about Sami.

FOUND IT

Space Cats were Riddle, Ciampa, Kendrick, Sami and Dunne.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived