NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how would it diminish it? When is it the right time then to move on from NXT?

besides, she feuded with basically every woman on the NXT roster. and even though it's also likely that Shayna will get a rematch on some Takover and thus prolonging the feud... It would be too much, and Shayna would have to get a clean start on RAW or SD (probably RAW), with a slowed down momentum.

I maybe get what you are thinking about, but I wouldn't say Rheas win would be diminished just because Shayna moves to a bigger stage. NXT womens division will be built around her feuds, with matchups with Io and Kai probably.

I'm not saying that Shayna shouldn't move on from NXT and go on to the main roster; I'm saying that she shouldn't move on too soon from NXT by winning the Rumble straight away in her debut right after losing the belt. Maybe it wouldn't necessarily diminish anything, but at least let shit settle for at least a month or so if something so big were to happen.

I think it would diminish the effect of Ripley winning the Women's title a bit if Shayna were to lose, only to get called up and win the Rumble in her debut. Shayna should've loss the belt a long ass time ago, but that's a different story...

Not even remotely true.

Just because she gets beaten by Ripley doesn't instantly wipe out the sheer dominance of her reign...there is no reason for that dominance to not continue on a different brand.

I'm not saying her dominance shouldn't continue on a different brand, but for it to happen so soon after such a long, historic reign AND by winning the Rumble match in her debut not even a full month after losing the NXT Women's belt would be wild.

I really dig Damien Priest, hes becoming a new favourite

What do you like about him so much?

I got sold on him in ring wise in that triple threat on War Games, but his character just bugs me.

Damn, They had arguably 4 bangers last night... Cole/Ballor, Priest/Dain, Kushida/Grimes and Shayna/Ripley.

Couldnt get into Priest/Dane & Grimes/KUSHIDA. Maybe its because I was distracted ? I was making food and shit at the same time lol

And I fell asleep during the main event. I was really tired. Woke up to see a replay of the finish and celebration though.

I really dig Damien Priest, hes becoming a new favourite

What do you like about him so much?

I got sold on him in ring wise in that triple threat on War Games, but his character just bugs me.

Damn, They had arguably 4 bangers last night... Cole/Ballor, Priest/Dain, Kushida/Grimes and Shayna/Ripley.

Priest's persona is basically the dude that you see at the night club with all the hot chicks, all the good alcohol, and livin' high roller lifestyle. Basically, he's living the rockstar life.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived