NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how would it diminish it? When is it the right time then to move on from NXT?

besides, she feuded with basically every woman on the NXT roster. and even though it's also likely that Shayna will get a rematch on some Takover and thus prolonging the feud... It would be too much, and Shayna would have to get a clean start on RAW or SD (probably RAW), with a slowed down momentum.

I maybe get what you are thinking about, but I wouldn't say Rheas win would be diminished just because Shayna moves to a bigger stage. NXT womens division will be built around her feuds, with matchups with Io and Kai probably.

I think it would diminish the effect of Ripley winning the Women's title a bit if Shayna were to lose, only to get called up and win the Rumble in her debut. Shayna should've loss the belt a long ass time ago, but that's a different story...

Not even remotely true.

Just because she gets beaten by Ripley doesn't instantly wipe out the sheer dominance of her reign...there is no reason for that dominance to not continue on a different brand.

Why was the C in Prince X'd out during Balors entrance

Prinxe is apparently a non-binary person/term and it makes sense for how open Bálor is open about his views on LGBTQ

But I could be wrong, it's just one of the first things that came up on Google lol

Why was the C in Prince X'd out during Balors entrance

Prinxe is apparently a non-binary person/term and it makes sense for how open Bálor is open about his views on LGBTQ

But I could be wrong, it's just one of the first things that came up on Google lol

makes sense. that's cool.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived