NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a fellow black man living in America lol, I feel like ACH couldve handled this all better. He comes off real bad here.

*censored*ing same

This whole situation is a *censored*ing mess at this point. I felt like something was off from the jump yo, but I feel it even more so now. I gotta feeling that ACH knew that particular shirt was gonna get released, and for some reason didn't bother to say anything about it until now. And it's funny how he says Jordyn Myles is his "slave name" when he's the mf who picked the name.

As a fellow black man living in America lol, I feel like ACH couldve handled this all better. He comes off real bad here.

*censored*ing same

This whole situation is a *censored*ing mess at this point. I felt like something was off from the jump yo, but I feel it even more so now. I gotta feeling that ACH knew that particular shirt was gonna get released, and for some reason didn't bother to say anything about it until now. And it's funny how he says Jordyn Myles is his "slave name" when he's the mf who picked the name.

Right ? And lol @ some dude on twitter (granted its only one) trying to subtly call me a coon for my comment.

all ima say is...i hope hes okay. something just doesnt feel right about his behavior. he used legitimate racial subject matter seemingly as a ladder to descend into madness that may not have had shit to do with anybody else.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived