NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for Io's Moonsault off the top of the cage

Although I was hoping for the Kabuki Warriors to be included instead of Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir

She's done it before the night she turned, probably won't do it now as a heel.

tbh I'm more interested in the womens one than the mens one. Even though I've never been a huge fan of war games.

maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but this is the most I've been interested in NXTs women division in a while. Everybody is competitive and bringing their best. Shayna is cool with her team, Tegan Knox and Dakota Kai are cool. Io is fantastic. Rhea Ripley is a fresh face for the division... Most of all, nobody is actually annoying. Even Bianca and Candice who are just "meh" to me.

And that goes for the men also. I can't think of anybody that will annoy me... ok, maybe Damien Priest, but I'm still giving him a chance :lol:

Sure there are some ups and down to NXT, but I still can't find a major fault in what they are doing.

Even Regal as an "authority figure" is perfect in his role. He doesn't take screen time off the talent. He will come on screen either when there are major matches to be announced or to announce matches when he is pissed and had enough :lol:

I'm down for a triple threat. US vs IC vs NA... At this time, that would mean AJ Styles vs Roderick Strong vs Nakamura.

But I forgot that UE is at War Games so that seems unlikely. And since all of them are champs, you can't mix them up in anything :lol:

But I'm down for some mix up/showcase

I remember reading that NXT will no longer be on the same weekend as the Big Four PPVs.

I hate that Brock is WWE Champion right now, because the thought of Rollins vs. Cole vs. anyone other than Brock sounds pretty dope... but for some reason Brock always come through in matches like these where his opponent(s) are a lot smaller than he is.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived