NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on BIG PERIOD

im surprised i figured it out so easy

I wouldn't be too surprised if we're some of the only people that know what it means lmao

Yo am I the only person who has a strange feeling that NXT is about to make Dijakovic and Lee into a tag team? I'm really not sure how I'd feel about that if it were to happen.

on BIG PERIOD

im surprised i figured it out so easy

I wouldn't be too surprised if we're some of the only people that know what it means lmao

Yo am I the only person who has a strange feeling that NXT is about to make Dijakovic and Lee into a tag team? I'm really not sure how I'd feel about that if it were to happen.

Reunion of the Monstars

UOin744.jpg

Might be dope for a short while.

I'm still not fully sold on Damien Priest's character, but I've always been a fan of the dude's ring work. I realize that Priest is supposed to have this mysterious aura about him, but he's been in NXT for a bit too long for us to not know more than what we do about him other than him wanting his name to "live forever".

Also, I don't really mind him as a babyface, but I think Pete is much better off as a pure heel than anything.

It seems like the main reason a lot of fans suddenly care about the ratings is because they think it validates their opinion of one show being better (or worse) than the other.

Or probably because 2 major wrestling companies are going head to head for the first time in a decade or more.

Its something fresh and note worthy, but it will fade out. Plenty of fan bases care about ratings, its not like wrestling fans are different.

Both of the ratings are dropping fast (AEW at a faster rate, honestly). Looking like it's going to go pretty much as I expected it to from the start...(with both losing ratings and then kinda meeting in the middle at some point). Hardly matters either way. Like I said...everything is about on-demand these days. Whatever the initial ratings happen to be is kind of a moot point.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived