NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a rumor that WWE is in talks to sign Enzo and Cass to an NXT return for the new USA show.

If there's any truth to that, then how quickly they forget Enzo making Neville quit, and killing the 205 brand. Do they really think we need those two coming in and clowning the likes of Undisputed Era...or worse yet, winning the tag titles off Street Profits? No. And thank you.

Not to mention, I think it would be bad for Enzo and Cass. I think there's a reason why Cass ended up depressed the way he was. He should carry that lesson with him and move forward with his career instead of backward. Why would the tiger escape from the zoo and say "I finally feel like a tiger again"...and then walk right back to the same cage he came from?

Read a rumor that WWE is in talks to sign Enzo and Cass to an NXT return for the new USA show.

If there's any truth to that, then how quickly they forget Enzo making Neville quit, and killing the 205 brand. Do they really think we need those two coming in and clowning the likes of Undisputed Era...or worse yet, winning the tag titles off Street Profits? No. And thank you.

That might be difficult now.

Struggling to know why UE won the belts tbh.

I can see Strong winning the NA title soon, so UE have all the gold. TBH I wouldnt be surprised if they're only having a transitional run to get the belts onto Lorcan & Burch or Breezango.

\

They had the option to give them all the belts at the last Takeover. Now it'll just feel tacked on.

Agreed.

But I don't mind it that much, because at least they had a successful defense. If they lost at Toronto, I think their momentum would die down much quicker. I think it would do more "harm" to SP, than it does for UE now. It's a tough situation tbh. Of course, presuming that SP does get called up now lol. Because I wouldn't have much interest in them going after the belts again, that would feel weird

And I don't know if people realise it, but Dijakovic uses bits of Croatian national anthem.

Super weird for me.

Just watched it.

Lee vs Dijakovic was pretty darn good. Not really invested in either guy tbh, but it was a really good showing for both guys. I think the way I felt watching this match is the way a PPV crowd reacts to watching a cruiserweight match that gets on the main card : Enjoying the spectacle, but not entirely caring either.

Rhea showing up was the highlight of the show. I'm ready for her to knock off Shayna. Also Regal is best GM for how he handled Mia.

Tag Titles match was good, but I'm not really feeling Undisputed Era as champions again. I hope they drop to Breezango sooner than later.

As much as I like the UE and want to see them with all the gold, I really don't want Dream losing the NA title to Roddy... and if he does, I feel like the perfect time for that to happen would be on the first NXT Live show. I have a feeling that the show may have somewhat of a Takeover vibe with at least a few championship matches.

I'd like to think Shayna would be smart enough to go after Rhea's lower body and not her arm considering the big height difference.

Good point. I was thinking if she went after the arm, that takes away Riptide. Although, damage to the lower body does that too since her core strength would be hindered.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived