NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kinda crazy how Sanity has been split onto all four brands for no reason

Pisses me off.

They were a great stable.

Nikki has been turned into a joke. Young is M.I.A. I have no idea what Wolfe has been up to (since I don't watch NXT UK)...and I guess Killian has a shot at making a comeback, but that's a shot in the dark.

It's kinda crazy how Sanity has been split onto all four brands for no reason

Pisses me off.

They were a great stable.

Nikki has been turned into a joke. Young is M.I.A. I have no idea what Wolfe has been up to (since I don't watch NXT UK)...and I guess Killian has a shot at making a comeback, but that's a shot in the dark.

Wolfe is a blessing in disguise, because he's with a stable that was a unit (minus Aichner) before NXT UK, but yeah. The rest I'm totally with you

Nikki Cross was always a joke.

Hardly.

I'll give you the over-acting part. But, she still does that when she wrestles with her new gimmick...she just turns it on and off with the flip of a switch, which is even weirder. Candy-coated one moment, and crazy the next.

When she was in Sanity, she had the benefit of jumping on the boys and kind of roughing them up. She was presented in a way where she looked like the most unhinged out of all of them. As crazy as they all were, they still gave her a respectable amount of distance when she went off the rails. Now she's being presented as someone who is mentally unstable in a naive sort of way, where she can be taken advantage of. It's kind of absurd.

Just wrapped the episode.

Ruas vs Riddle was great, so different to what NXT usually does. Riddle vs Dain sounds cool, but I was hoping for Riddle to get Cole.

I was so let down by Dexter Lumis man. Great presence, but he did nothing for me in the match. And those sleeves are uuuuugly. Bronson wasn't anything special either tbh.

Crews vs Kushida was fun. I don't like Apollo, but I love the pop NXT alumni get whenever they show up.

BRUH 3 STAGES OF HELL FOR COLE AND GARGANO?!?!

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived