NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why tf is he using Croatian? :lol:

Can't find anything about his heritage online.

Because he probably has Croatian heritage...he wouldn't use it otherwise would he?

Obviously.

And he has a kind of a Croatian ring name.

I'm just interested in why is he using it now and in this context.

Yeah, because he legit looks like a *censored*ing rat.

If only Neville had accepted the mouse gimmick.

We could have gotten Rat vs. Mouse, like in all the kid movies, that are rascist towards rats, with small, innocent Mighty Mouse being the hero

New intro is weird considering people may get called up and even if they dont, people still get plucked from there often enough.

Also find it funny that once again HHH uses a theme from a band from my childhood :lol: he must be stuck in the 2000s.

Apparently they changed Punishment Martinez to Damien Priest

I like that! Always find it funny that having the name Damian myself, its never common spelling to have it with two As lol

Because there is a clear difference in how you say "Damien" and "Damian"

I like that! Always find it funny that having the name Damian myself, its never common spelling to have it with two As lol

No, not really. Not unless you put a French flare on the Damien version. They are both the same name.

Damien Priest is a solid name. I felt like I was in the minority because I really didnt mind Punishment Martinez, but this is a rare upgrade.

No, not really. Not unless you put a French flare on the Damien version. They are both the same name.

Damien Priest is a solid name. I felt like I was in the minority because I really didnt mind Punishment Martinez, but this is a rare upgrade.

Maybe it's just a German thing then.

Damien -> Day-Me-N

Damian -> Duh-Me-Uhn

Maybe it's just a German thing then.

Damien -> Day-Me-N

Damian -> Duh-Me-Uhn

That first one is the French flare I was referring too. It's really just splitting hairs isn't it?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived