NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's their thing now but I'm kind of fed up with the shot of new talent in the crowd. I'd like to see something different. When's the last time someone had their debut match at a TakeOver? A vignette hyping up an upcoming debut? Even an in-ring segment like Hideo Itami had?

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to Kushida.

I know it's their thing now but I'm kind of fed up with the shot of new talent in the crowd. I'd like to see something different. When's the last time someone had their debut match at a TakeOver? A vignette hyping up an upcoming debut? Even an in-ring segment like Hideo Itami had?

Hanson. Rowe. War Raiders.

I dont see the big deal tbh

No they had a Takeover crowd shot.

Ricochet - Takeover New Orleans, I believe EC3 as well.

War Raiders debuted on the NXT after one of the TOs (Brooklyn IV?), crashing a match.

War Raiders debuted on the NXT after one of the TOs (Brooklyn IV?), crashing a match.

Ricochet and EC3 had crowd shots.

reDragon did not

61rxRtf.jpg

Then I guess this is photoshop.

? EXCUSE ME?

Vickie bout to be Aliyah and Borne's manager.

Almost *censored*ed up that Lionsault.

I wish Candice still looked the way she did in PWG. :(

Dream vs. Murphy pls.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived