[Commisions] By TheMoominBrand

Mewmin

So, with my Facebook, Instagram etc, people have started to request I do them some requests, using trunks and singlet templates for some coupled with textures, here are some of the results.

Any creation I do comes complete with with:

- Entrance, Victory

- Moveset to match character

- Custom Logos and Textures

Scott Adams

Attires: British Strong Style and Terminator

7MPJTtM.jpg

Dark Haskins

Attire: The Dominions Psycho Assassin

8jghDBH.jpg

If anyone would like to visit my YouTube Channel, I have a tutorial and more to come on how the templates work along with the links etc. TheMoominBrand is my name on all Social Platforms.

• 3 months later...

You wouldn't happen to have a template for those kickpads would you? I understand your youtube channel has tutorials and stuff buuuuuuuuuut admittedly on somewhat of a lazy prick. :lol:

I got you.

2WaUlW3.png

The way to do these is not uploaded to my channel yet, you will need Photoshop etc, (I use GIMP). Select inside the kickpad and then paste into selection. This is the original picture I used. When I added the purple and played about with materials and opacity in game, I got the above.

meDV9n1.jpg

Not too sure now, I played with a few, I know they are generic, sorry I can't help much more. That said, I used the same tempte on Hideo Itami's boots and it worked fine, the Black and Yellow one.s

Not too sure now, I played with a few, I know they are generic, sorry I can't help much more. That said, I used the same tempte on Hideo Itami's boots and it worked fine, the Black and Yellow one.s

Interesting, I'll test those out later then. It sucks too because the warping wasn't nearly as bad in 2K18. No idea why it became so much worse in 19.

If you don't have the image cropped tight against the kickpad you'll get warping when you try & fit to the boot. Also I've noticed that certain boots work w/ the r3 click when others you're better off just blowing up yourslelf.

Not to jump in/hijack. Just figured I'd add my experiences. Nice work btw.

Archived