Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread VI

So many formulas with layers that had *HACKED* next to them and I was like DAMN IT, I DONT HAVE THE FACILITIES FOR THIS.

Edited by AlterNation

I still remember the day me and my brother will write in many pages of yellow pad paper for formulas since we don't have printers back in the day.

Good times, really good times. Good thing in PS2 you could download saves here, unlike in SVR 2007 for XBOX360 were we had to write all formulas.

5 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Good times but I don’t miss trying to get layers just right. I for one am so thankful for community creations. So many hours using formulas though

Yeah, it were good times but im glad we have it easier now.
So crazy to look back, i dont know how my parents were okay with me printing tons of pages of formulars...must have been super expensive for them.
But to be fair, i tried to minimize the amount of pages as much as i could.

Copy and paste it into words and trying to get rid of the stuff i didnt neet, like for example when creating doink i knew which hair so i didnt need that.
Ah the good old times.

Why did they yell "The Fury" at the start? Hahaha

I'm glad they released it. I thought they never would after Alexa started coming out to the Firefly Funhouse theme. Though I guess this would be her "Fiend" theme. I'd have to go back, but it sounds even more remixed from what I remember on TV.

That trend is one of the most annoying things that def rebel does, and they do it on so many tracks because they don't sound unique enough to be recognizable.

Why not MVP, Shelton, and JTG induct him together? It will probably be an emotional moment, and they could use the support. 

*insert 'why not both?' meme*