Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread VI

I don't see the Austin and Hart one. Did it already sell out, or not go on sale yet?

I grabbed up the Taker/Kane and HBK/Razor ones. I can't really afford them, and have no wall space for them...but I knew I would regret it if I didn't get them. If I was in a position where I knew I was going to have money in the future, I would buy the Macho and Dragon one too...but I'm not too fond of the design of that one, so I'll just have to let it go. I see that the last two are Hogan/Andre and Rock/Hogan. I might try to get the Rock/Hogan one if it pops up for sale. Can't really be assed about the Hogan/Andre one.

Figure I'll switch these out based on the season. Taker/Kane can go up for the fall. Razor and HBK can go up for the Summer...

If I can get Austin/Hart and Rock/Hogan, those will go up for Spring and Winter respectively

Edited by Generations

16 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Quarantine made em into tiktokers lol

Fellas up next

13 hours ago, Generations said:

I don't see the Austin and Hart one. Did it already sell out, or not go on sale yet?

I grabbed up the Taker/Kane and HBK/Razor ones. I can't really afford them, and have no wall space for them...but I knew I would regret it if I didn't get them. If I was in a position where I knew I was going to have money in the future, I would buy the Macho and Dragon one too...but I'm not too fond of the design of that one, so I'll just have to let it go. I see that the last two are Hogan/Andre and Rock/Hogan. I might try to get the Rock/Hogan one if it pops up for sale. Can't really be assed about the Hogan/Andre one.

Figure I'll switch these out based on the season. Taker/Kane can go up for the fall. Razor and HBK can go up for the Summer...

If I can get Austin/Hart and Rock/Hogan, those will go up for Spring and Winter respectively

Yeah it looks like it's sold out cause all of them were listed. when the post went up. I defo would've bought one, but I legit put something up in my room like days before they promoted those and I got one other thing from WWE Shop that I have yet to put up.

Oh and I'm running out of space in my room as well 😆

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

Some poor camera quality on those and some cheaters on there wearing pants smh. Aiden gets a pass though wearing his commentator attire.