Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread VI

Jmerc

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Even Lance Storm came after him lol I miss not knowing Jericho's political views.

Yeah, its kind of sad since the guy is so incredible entertaining.
Knowing he supports Trump, sucks big time.
I have no problem with people being Republicans...but there is a difference between that and a Trumpeteer.

It is beyond stupid.
They break up the team with her and billie kay for pretty much nothing.
Now they put her back into the...well can we call it division?
They put her in a tag team again, with someone super random...why?

Its like a child books this stuff constantly.
They havent even tried giving her a single run, which we all thought was the reason they broke up a perfectly working tag team.

Guest Fight Me.

Apparently Vince was high on Peyton after a match with Bianca on Raw months back. I don't recall it but apparently he praised both of them, which I guess led to the split.

ok2kWb9.jpg

15 years ago me along with the rest of the crew, wore an armband with ‘EG’ on it. I was able to do some digging and find mine from that day. It was our way of paying tribute to one of the best performers and people in our lockeroom. I don’t remember a lot from back then, but I remember that day. I remember getting to the arena and hearing the devastating news. I think I wrestled Cena that night. None of our heads were ‘in it’, because of our tremendous loss. Today I know many people around the world will watch some Eddie Guerrero classics, in remembrance of his talent. I’ll be doing the same.  #eddieguerrero #rip  #vivalaraza