Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread VI

Jmerc

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much about Ospreay tbh but anybody think he may be WWE bound? Just seems odd for Rollins to be going at him like that

Ospreay is on his way to become New Japan's (gaijin) Ace

Gotcha, yeah Im very limited to my exposure to New Japan until someone is on WWEs radar or is signed.

About a month ago, Ospreay cut a promo saying that he wasn't going to leave NJPW ever, and he wanted to take the company to new heights, and essentially serve as a replacement for Kenny Omega. So, yeah...he's not going anywhere.

I know he's in the G1 but has he stepped up to heavyweight or is he still in the Junior division?

Edited by snakebiteSB

About a month ago, Ospreay cut a promo saying that he wasn't going to leave NJPW ever, and he wanted to take the company to new heights, and essentially serve as a replacement for Kenny Omega. So, yeah...he's not going anywhere.

I know he's in the G1 but has he stepped up to heavyweight or is he still in the Junior division?

He's bridging the gap and going after every division. I have no doubt that by this time next year he will be a full time Heavyweight

Kenny said the same thing and here we are.