Can someone help me understand how MITB cash-ins work in Universe mode?

liontamer*

I'm late to the party so I'm sorry if this was clarified before. I didn't make any changes to the default MITB ppv, and I have two briefcase holders in my Universe, but I have no idea how to cash-in mid-match (to turn it into a triple threat) or even after a match. The only option available is to announce the cash-in beforehand.

During a title match between champion and challenger, the cash-in option in the pause menu is blacked out. Am I doing something wrong here or do I have to be very specific about the match type and stuff? Any help is appreciated!

As far as cashing in after a title match the option to cash in appears very briefly after the match is over like right before the replays, you gotta press X before the short timer bar runs out.

I'm not sure about cashing in mid match turning it into a triple threat, i didn't know you could do that.

As far as I could figure out, It has to be a singles title match for the target championship (you can change the title in the universe menu). I had the blacked out mid match cash in during a rivalry match but worked during a random match between the champion and someone on the next ppv so I'm guessing it can't be a rivalry match. The post match cash in timer is ridiculous I miss it everytime.

As far as cashing in after a title match the option to cash in appears very briefly after the match is over like right before the replays, you gotta press X before the short timer bar runs out.

I'm not sure about cashing in mid match turning it into a triple threat, i didn't know you could do that.

I believe there's an option in the pause menu that says "announce cash-in". After a few seconds the MITB holder will come out and the match will become a triple threat

It finally worked. I don't understand what I did right this time, but it was bugging before.

As far as I could figure out, It has to be a singles title match for the target championship (you can change the title in the universe menu). I had the blacked out mid match cash in during a rivalry match but worked during a random match between the champion and someone on the next ppv so I'm guessing it can't be a rivalry match. The post match cash in timer is ridiculous I miss it everytime.

I am going to try this next.

After various attempts, here's how I was finally able to cash-in mid match in Universe mode.

I created a women's championship singles match on SmackDown, and I made sure that the competitors weren't involved in any rivalry. This allowed me to cash-in as the MITB holder from the pause menu and turn the match into a triple threat. However, I had to restart the initial singles match three times because the cash-in glitched twice. Putting your opponent through the announcer's table glitches the cash-in, and sometimes the briefcase holder comes out, teases cashing in, and walks away.

Archived