Black Lotus

• Global Moderator
  • 41,093 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:36 PM

- Okada's Spinning Leaping Tombstone
- Omega's Rolling Fireman's Carry into Corner Moonsault
- 3 Kamigoyes (Ibushi's from grounded position, Murphy's powerbomb into a quick Kamigoye, and Riddle's powerbomb into a hopping knee)
- Avalanche Panama Sunrise

#122 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:19 AM

We need Will Ospreays Hook Kick and Hidden Blade, those are sick.

They're at 1:09

https://www.youtube....h?v=pxsItIJy_9s

Edited by J-man89, 13 August 2019 - 12:25 AM.

#123 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:59 PM

Joshis commonly have a different style of scoop slam to what we're used to seeing elsewhere. They apply a sort of front facelock position (as if they're about to do a vertical suplex) as the starting point to their scoop slams. Not sure if the Japanese women in WWE still do it this way, but it would definitely come in handy.

Example: HERE , HERE , and HERE (sorry for the glitchy quality; my video editor was acting screwy)

Also, it's been years since I really watched a lot of Skayde but I got sort of obsessed again in recent months. I went to look for Skayde Special references and found tutorials featuring/starring Jonathan Gresham. Found some of the variations I really love. They would be of interest..

HERE , HERE , and HERE

#124 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:14 AM

We need Will Ospreays Hook Kick and Hidden Blade moves, those are sick.

Assuming we FINALLY get inside springboards as finishers, the Oscutter could really use a reanimation as well. The one we got has a really bad sell. Don't take the current one out of course, but a new one along with it would be splendid.

#125 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:24 AM

Assuming we FINALLY get inside springboards as finishers, the Oscutter could really use a reanimation as well. The one we got has a really bad sell. Don't take the current one out of course, but a new one along with it would be splendid.

Yeah for sure, the sell on the current one is really bad, it honestly looks like an outdated animation from years ago. I mean we got Stormbreaker in the moves pack for 2K19, hopefully we get some more Ospreay moves with 2K 20's moves pack. 

#126 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:37 AM

Yeah for sure, the sell on the current one is really bad, it honestly looks like an outdated animation from years ago. I mean we got Stormbreaker in the moves pack for 2K19, hopefully we get some more Ospreay moves with 2K 20's moves pack. 

I think the problem is the mocapper taking the move mis-timed it and dropped to late, so oversold it like mad to try and make up for the mis-timing. One of those moves that really should've been redone but I'm willing to bet they might've been on a tight schedule or something considering how many moves we got in that pack.

#127 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:53 AM

Man we really need a new Unprettier, the animation of the current one looks so slow and awkward, just the way the arms look of the guy you're doing it on just looks weird. We need Pulp Friction the jumping Unprettier and a new reanimated regular unprettier.

#128 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:00 AM

Shane Strickland/Isiah Scott's "Space Jam" would be a welcomed addition. They could call it "Tombstone Gutbuster". I think Daniel Bryan used it once, and Taiji Ishimori uses it in NJPW

Edited by Motown Hero, 21 August 2019 - 02:03 AM.