moves wishlist

RickyBobby

A new Rainmaker for Okada and a corner Kinshasha would be nice.

Also, the Supernova for Keith Lee and the Bromission for Matt Riddle would be a welcomed addition.

Give that Rainmaker a pin too while we're at it.

Actually you know what? Lets do what Fire Pro decided to do and make that wristlock into its own position that you can string any compatible strike into. It'd help considering we're seeing that position used more and more and i'm worried we still won't get Ohnos wristlock rolling elbow.

I've always wanted a wristlock roundhouse kick.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the Supernova for Keith Lee and the Bromission for Matt Riddle would be a welcomed addition.

Actually you know what? Lets do what Fire Pro decided to do and make that wristlock into its own position that you can string any compatible strike into. It'd help considering we're seeing that position used more and more and i'm worried we still won't get Ohnos wristlock rolling elbow.

i'll add that to the doc

So Ruby Riott's finisher?

no, i think what Brandon is referring to is a system similar to the chain grapple system from SvR10-WWE 2K14, but for strikes (correct me if im wrong, Brandon)

no, i think what Brandon is referring to is a system similar to the chain grapple system from SvR10-WWE 2K14, but for strikes (correct me if im wrong, Brandon)

You mean like the ground and pound feature that SVR 10 had?

kinda, but not exactly. im referring to the chain grapple system, where you were able to assign standing grapples from 4 different positions (Front Facelock, Side Headlock, Wrist Lock, and From Behind).

kinda, but not exactly. im referring to the chain grapple system, where you were able to assign standing grapples from 4 different positions (Front Facelock, Side Headlock, Wrist Lock, and From Behind).

Oh yeah, I remember that. My apologies for getting confused. I get it now.

Back in SVR 2006, I remember how you had 4 differents styles for chain grapples: Dirty, Techinal, Old School, and I think Lucha Libre? Anyway, depending on if you were getting cheered or booed, your moveset would refect that. Maybe 2k should take a look at SVR-SVR 2006 for inspiration.

SVR 2006 had a cool concept with the chain grapple styles. I just remember it being limited as hell with the moves that you could only choose from within that style. Like some movesets, you couldnt give a certain move to this wrestler without changing the grapple style but if you changed that style. You couldnt choose those moves. It was frustrating if you wanted updated and more realistic movesets for the wrestlers.

I'd love for the Ram-Paige/Cradle DDT to be reanimated with more impact and a pin combo. Bonus points if it stays as unisex as it is.

I wish Teddy Hart would do mo-cap for 2k. Just to get his version of the Cradle DDT, Electric Chair Backstabber, and the Flipping Tiger Driver would be nice.

• 1 month later...

Carry positions for Chokeslam, Suplex, also some proper evasion moves such as evasion off ropes(rebound), Rolling, cartwheel, front flip, etc. I notice a lot of modern wrestlers use these moves, especially as part of a sequence, so those would be cool. The carry positions simply so we can fit more moves in. Third some submission moves that can be accessed from a carry position. Off the top of my head, Gory Special, Bearhug, Canadian Backbreaker.

I'm unsure if someone put this here, but I would love to see them add in that running sliding Rope Hung German Suplex. That was dope as hell and even seeing Nakamura bust that out in WWE, I would love to see it in WWE although hopefully it wouldn't be spammed to all hell.

One move i always wanted is in the game now, its the deadlift Yokosaku cutter...i just dont like the deadlift thing.

I think technicly its not a yokosaku cutter, but im not sure.

Its a Canadian Backbreaker into DDT, i think Chris Sabin had the thing as finisher or so...i remember him using the move.

I love that one.

A new version of the shinning Wizard, Razors Edge, Chokebomb, and a few more versions of a spinning headlock elbow drop would be nice.

One move i always wanted is in the game now, its the deadlift Yokosaku cutter...i just dont like the deadlift thing.

I think technicly its not a yokosaku cutter, but im not sure.

Its a Canadian Backbreaker into DDT, i think Chris Sabin had the thing as finisher or so...i remember him using the move.

I love that one.

A new version of the shinning Wizard, Razors Edge, Chokebomb, and a few more versions of a spinning headlock elbow drop would be nice.

yeh. i like they got Sabins "Over Easy" in. But i was disappointed when i saw "deadlift yokosuke cutter" and it wasn't the actual one. Like Bobby Lashley does.

Archived