moves wishlist

RickyBobby

More wrestler specific moves like Batistas version of the running spear or Goldbergs even. Im tired of using Edges or Romans spear for everyone. Itll make the wrestler feel like themselves when playing as them rather than generically feeling the same. So yeah, just more specific moves kinda like how it was in the older games.

Goldberg's spear is already in the game. it's Spear 7

Not his own running version. Only Edges and Reigns spear. I currently use the Gore for the time being for Goldberg. It works pretty well but Id like to have his own running version.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really like to see more Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero moves. The various rolling cutter variations like Heroes Welcome, Death Is Welcome, Super Heroes Welcome. Heroes Welcome Championship Edition, a running version of Cyclone Kill, Ripcord Rolling Elbow, Rubix Cube, Rivera Cloverleaf, and of course various cravate moves like the cravate cutter and that spin-out cravate facebuster.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Cole doing that Wheelbarrow Suplex to the apron has me wondering if we could have options to choose from when we grapple an in-ring opponents legs when we are on the outside. Far as I know, everyone just does the same thing from front and behind position. The behind position animation is traditionally more of a heel thing anyway. Maybe an alternate option would be to trip the opponent and drag them outside by their legs. Adam Coles wheelbarrow Suplex to the apron. That is even how they could rig Kay Lee Rays move [where she spins you around on the apron and clocks you in the jaw] to happen.

https://youtu.be/X9KNQNZdvv4

https://youtu.be/v-K-nV-g_fE

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see Davey Richards' Creeping Death and Scott Lost's Big Fat Kill in 2K20

I was surprised Big Fat Kill wasn't included in 2K18 with Cedric, since he used it in his CWC match against Ibushi

• 2 weeks later...

Avalanche Bex-Sploder

Electric Chair/Blockbuster

https://youtu.be/lAat1oPuFT0

Protect Ya Neck

Riptide

https://youtu.be/LijV_myaARQ

Split-Legged Moonsault (w/ pin combo) [Reanimation]

Tazzmission

Didn't they add something similar to the Riptide in 2k19? I think it came with Tony Nese.

Didn't they add something similar to the Riptide in 2k19? I think it came with Tony Nese.

Yeah. His move is somewhat similar.

Yeah it works pretty well for her, but it would be nice to see another version for her introduced.

for WWE 2K20 I would like to see the following moves be included: Death Valley Bomb with out Velveteen Dream's Cartwheel, Michinoku Driver #1 (the original double underhook brainbuster that Davey Richards use to use in his early ROH career.), Avalanche Brainbuster (the type Jushin Thunder Lyger does) and Avalanche Fisherman Buster. also just change the name of Fisherman Driver 3 to Fisherman DDT or Fisherman Buster.

i want some of the moves in the "corner vs grounded opponents" category be made into regular running moves, like the Running Enzuigiri 1, Carribean Kick, Discus Big boot, Front Flip DDT, Running Blockbuster, and the Honor Roll. I also want some of the moves in that category to be made into regular moves against kneeling opponents, like the Buzzsaw Kick, Black Magic, Perfect 10, and Running Knee Lift 1,

I think if they were to make on-one-knee and bent over into full on move positions then that could be done, and I'm all for more move positions.

I think if they were to make on-one-knee and bent over into full on move positions then that could be done, and I'm all for more move positions.

think i added that to my features doc

Archived