WWE Drama

EJ!

That would be huge and to me it would say definitly that they see AEW as competition.
Because it then looks like NXT failed in their eyes.

Honestly, i like the idea...but NXT has become THE WWE show for Wrestling fans.
Why not simply create a new brand then?

Oh i forgot, budget cuts...they need to save money and you dont do that by building a new brand.
If that really happens, its definitly a game changer...but not a good one for the WWE i think.

We live truly in interesting times for wrestling.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chelsea Green is really her actual name?...how could the wwe manage to get the rights for that?
Not her biggest fan, but it must suck to make your mark with your real name and then not being allowed to use that name going forward.

I think it’s pretty normal. They trademark it for licensing use. While Brock and Kurt Angle are under contract their names are technically trademarked, same thing with CM Punk even though he had the name before and after.There’s prob just an issue with timing and contracts/release status. I don’t think it’s anything bigger than that and Chelsea is just trying to make it something.

Guest Fight Me.

There was a tweet asking people when they thought NXT jumped the shark and a lot of people seem to think it was during the #DIY feud. And it looks like it got under Ciampa's skin a bit lol

I remember really enjoying the first couple matches, then it was a bit of an overkill. But I still think both are talented guys, they just bored people by staying in NXT too long.

I still enjoy NXT but if I had to pick an actual moment they "jumped the shark", I guess it was just the move the USA Network and the counter programming to AEW. Like when they announced Great American Bash to go up against Fyter Fest.

Edited by Fight Me.

The only issue with their feud were the injuries. Like, Ciampa's first injury worked very well oddly enough, as he left and came back so freaking jacked and just looking like the baddest dude. It was wonderful. Then their feud started up and it was great. Johnny went through all those shades of gray while Ciampa was the best heel of the last decade. But right as we were gonna get that final chapter with Gargano winning the gold, he got that other injury and that ruined everything. We all knew they were gonna get their last match, but by the time they circled around to it again after Ciampa's return the momentum was completely gone. It was a conclusion for the sake of there being one, and that sucks because had their feud ended when it was meant to, it would probably be the greatest rivalry of the modern era.

Idk if that was jumping the shark though per se. I know I lost interest in NXT in a big way when they started pushing Karrion Kross so much. Somehow the entire show just lost steam after that. Even with Finn's reign, it was just ok. Their presentation and stuff got less gritty and fun, and more... WWE. They kinda lost their personality. Tack on the knowledge that their roster will be slowly poached and ruined by the main roster and it got harder and harder to invest. 

5 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

The only issue with their feud were the injuries. Like, Ciampa's first injury worked very well oddly enough, as he left and came back so freaking jacked and just looking like the baddest dude. It was wonderful. Then their feud started up and it was great. Johnny went through all those shades of gray while Ciampa was the best heel of the last decade. But right as we were gonna get that final chapter with Gargano winning the gold, he got that other injury and that ruined everything. We all knew they were gonna get their last match, but by the time they circled around to it again after Ciampa's return the momentum was completely gone. It was a conclusion for the sake of there being one, and that sucks because had their feud ended when it was meant to, it would probably be the greatest rivalry of the modern era.

Idk if that was jumping the shark though per se. I know I lost interest in NXT in a big way when they started pushing Karrion Kross so much. Somehow the entire show just lost steam after that. Even with Finn's reign, it was just ok. Their presentation and stuff got less gritty and fun, and more... WWE. They kinda lost their personality. Tack on the knowledge that their roster will be slowly poached and ruined by the main roster and it got harder and harder to invest. 

Agree on both parts.

I dont know what it is, but the time around when Kross arrived, is when i noticed that NXT didnt captured me as much.
Hasnt anything to do with Kross alone, its the whole product.
Maybe it has to do with COVID and all, i dont know.
I just know that im fine with just reading the reports and stuff here and there, its not a must watch for me anymore.

congrats to them that’s dope

has there ever been this many knocked up talent/new moms at one time? not even just in WWE. Candice, Becky, Ronda, Lacey, Renee, Brandi and i’m probably forgetting somebody.

Guest Fight Me.

That vid of her at the AEW Nightmare Factory camp hurt to watch. QT Marshall seemed to have a good laugh though. Idk but maybe after spending $40K in 4 years at different wrestling schools, I'll just call it quits. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.