WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason the whole Covid thing makes some feel like they have some big brain energy sadly.

As i said since the whole thing started, if the pest would return and scientists etc wouldtell to stay away from Rats, many would suddenly have the urge to french kiss Rats and shit.

People "genius'ing" themselves into sheer stupidity is a real thing.

It's like most people are only able to think one or two steps ahead before stopping...not realizing that you can often disprove your own delusions by continuing to think after that. I mean...I remember being 15 years old. I would embrace these same kinds of absurd theories that grown-ass adults are embracing these days. I grew out of it...because, I learned more about critical thinking. It's wild how many people can put on their "big brain" hat, arrive at a conclusion, and then just choose to remain there. 

I think Bill Burr said it best with the anti-vaxxers. If the government was planning to kill off, or even control half of the population. Why would they start with the people who already do exactly as they say, and get the shot? Wouldn't they seek to eliminate the self-proclaimed "free-thinkers"? If you begin to think like that, you should realize "Yeah...my theories make no *censored*ing sense". Lol.

Edited by Generations

1 hour ago, Generations said:

If the government was planning to kill off, or even control half of the population. Why would they start with the people who already do exactly as they say, and get the shot? Wouldn't they seek to eliminate the self-proclaimed "free-thinkers"? If you begin to think like that, you should realize "Yeah...my theories make no *censored*ing sense". Lol.

Yeah, if they would really think about what they spew, they would notice how weird it sounds.

I get if someone isnt all too trusting in the vaccine, because its understandable to question how fast they got a working vaccine ready when others take years to develop and a lot of testing.
I understand that, but most of those like Banks act like they are some kind of freedom fighter, the last free thinkers etc when in reality they sound like Tinfoil hat wearing clowns who run around in their dirty underwear. 

18 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I’m probably in the minority but when it comes to entertainment I enjoy like TV, Movies, Sports, etc; I just don’t care what their views or thoughts are. I’m still able to enjoy and have my own views and values.

I can enjoy a fictitious character/show just fine.

But, it's still perfectly reasonable to be disappointed, or think "what a clown". 

Also, with pro wrestling, a huge part of who you like is based on having a human connection with that person. There are fictional elements to all of the characters. But, at the end of the day, truly rooting for someone...or wanting to see someone succeed comes from how much of yourself you can see in them, IMO. You'd much rather see someone like Kofi Kingston get a push than, say...Austin Aries. And while Sasha hasn't crossed any major line that would put her in that sort of category, it's still disappointing to see someone who should just know better. She needs to assess her status as a celebrity and account for the things that she's putting in the heads of her fans. I'm sure in her mind all she's doing is saying "think outside the box"...but that's always the way these conspiracies take root. Free thought is great. Using the "free thought" narrative as a jump-off point to plant other seeds is not. Which is what she's doing. 

Then again, I never pegged Sasha as being very smart. So, I'm not really shocked by any of this. 

Edited by Generations

15 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Yeah, if they would really think about what they spew, they would notice how weird it sounds.

I get if someone isnt all too trusting in the vaccine, because its understandable to question how fast they got a working vaccine ready when others take years to develop and a lot of testing.
I understand that, but most of those like Banks act like they are some kind of freedom fighter, the last free thinkers etc when in reality they sound like Tinfoil hat wearing clowns who run around in their dirty underwear. 

plus, the problem with that is by acting on thoughts like that, they're just making things worse because they're more likely to get and spread covid 

it’s shameful how quickly they  throw their fellow wrestlers under the bus as soon as they get mainstream attention. Taker did the same shit on Rogan. it’s *censored*ing wack.

Edited by EJ!