WWE Drama

EJ!

Non binary just means that you don't identify as one of the two genders. That doesn't necessarily mean that you want to change your birth gender from male to female, or vice versa...it can also simply mean that gender holds no meaning to you, and you see people for people. Honestly...anyone who takes issue with the concept of "non-binary" people is just being an ignorant dumbass. In the grand scheme of everything that energy could be spent on in this life, getting angry because you can't put someone in one of two categories is some short-bus shit.

Anyway...the sky is blue, and Road Dogg is a dipshit. No surprises on either count.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man...to think that Billy Gunn and Xpac would be the two chillest members of DX. Who knew? I mean...I like Triple H at face value. But, you know I'm not going to forget him and the McMahons, all of his daughters, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and the rest of that fever dream from the time they visited Trump in the White House. Trips says and does a lot that I agree with. But...there's always stuff like that on the backburner. Shawn also seems pretty harmless. He's like a wacky uncle.

Edited by Generations

13 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Apparently Shawn tore Road Dogg several new assholes during the pandemic about covid and masks. 

about racism too right? i thought that was what it was about. i remember that story came out during the height of George Floyd protests + all big companies saying BLM

12 hours ago, EJ! said:

about racism too right? i thought that was what it was about. i remember that story came out during the height of George Floyd protests + all big companies saying BLM

Wait, HBK is pro-mask, pro-vax, and pro-BLM? 

Guest Fight Me.
9 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

Wait, what Ruffalo did?

He also had to issue an apology for his criticism of Israel.

It's completely a Hollywood thing. The Chinese market is ENORMOUS for films, especially stuff like Fast & Furious. Cena pisses them off, they don't allow the movie to air, and that's millions in revenue lost. 

This shit isn't new. One of the older Bond movies was originally written to have a Chinese villain, but China blatantly said if that happened they wouldn't allow the film in their country, so they rewrote the guy as Russian.