Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ!

WWE Drama

Recommended Posts

Tbh that’s most of this generation and social media 😂 imagine the speaking out special 

Edited by Bushy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be wrong, but I think he could just have a producer job like John Cone has on the main roster. Not sure, just know he works for the office now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait he IS back at WWE ? Interesting. Must be recent because I listened to the CVF interview with him a few weeks ago and he never mentioned that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Wait he IS back at WWE ? Interesting. Must be recent because I listened to the CVF interview with him a few weeks ago and he never mentioned that. 

Oh I was talking about Armstrong, not Chioda lol

He makes random appearances at AEW now but isn't really signed, no?

Edited by Fight Me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joey Ryan constantly trying to make a return is hilarious. 

All y'all need to do is stop seeking attention and accept that your professional career is over, fam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Generations said:

Joey Ryan constantly trying to make a return is hilarious. 

All y'all need to do is stop seeking attention and accept that your professional career is over, fam.

It has some hilarity in it.
He starts with conspiracy etc bullshit, thinking he gets a lot of people behind him...which of course he doesnt because he is an idiot.
Then he comes with this kind of stuff, or some fake good guy nonsense talk, hoping for pity or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

It has some hilarity in it.
He starts with conspiracy etc bullshit, thinking he gets a lot of people behind him...which of course he doesnt because he is an idiot.
Then he comes with this kind of stuff, or some fake good guy nonsense talk, hoping for pity or so.

But my whole thing is if this dude didn't do anything wrong there would be no reason for him to change as a person at all and find god and go to sex addicts anonymous. I mean good on him for changing but don't say you did nothing wrong and try to play victim than also say you need to change your ways while also suing a ton of people for defemination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

But my whole thing is if this dude didn't do anything wrong there would be no reason for him to change as a person at all and find god and go to sex addicts anonymous. I mean good on him for changing but don't say you did nothing wrong and try to play victim than also say you need to change your ways while also suing a ton of people for defemination. 

 

That's why it's hilarious. 

He's throwing mud at a wall and seeing what sticks. He's tried a bunch of other things, and failed...so now he's really trying the "turn my life around" angle.

Which is especially golden after Tony Khan buried his fake charity show. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

What fool steals a real Championship and sells it for $30

Aww man that’s so sweet ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if fans will now want him to leave WrestlingInc's podcast. I can see Raj Giri not caring what anybody thinks though and keeping him around like nothing. I wouldn't mind Matt Morgan being canceled there but for different reasons than anything political 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...