Same except Liv instead of Peyton.

Carmella got heated over this lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing is allowed to be normal in the wrestling world man lmao shit gets so exhausting. Nattie you know damn well how meaningless that shit is in a profession where your position isn’t merit-based. Shayna had the only reasonable reaction.

Honestly, these women taking it seriously is kinda sad. These "build your team" memes have been happening forever...they don't mean shit.

Of course Nattie would be one of the ones to get all weird about it. 

That said...the 'WWE on Fox' twitter is constantly posting absolute horseshit. So...I'm not defending them either. Everything Fox related should be flushed down the toilet.

Edited by Generations

im not gonna quote the article so im just gonna leave the link here

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2021/02/natalya-and-wwe-stars-lash-out-at-wwe-on-fox-twitter-account-over-tier-graphic.html

the women are blowing this WAY out of proportion. honestly i think they're bitching just to bitch. as mentioned this done with the male wrestlers and not one of them cried about it.

Guest Fight Me.

I think fans are tryna pin this on Ryan Satin cause he works for WWE on Fox. Not sure if he's in charge of the account himself but I think people have had it out for him since that report of Sasha/Bayley throwing a tantrum after losing the tag titles at Mania, which I believe they denied happened. Sasha seemed upset about it in one of her docs and I think one of the reasons why she took a break from wrestling during that time.

Edited by Fight Me.