EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Wrestling Inc. has also learned that talent were told this week that the company will be taking control of their Twitch accounts in four weeks. WWE will own those accounts, however talent will receive a percentage of the revenue, which counts against their downside guarantees.

how is that even legal? what the *Censored* is that?

and at that Miro erectile dysfunction thing... yo... I feel so sorry for him, but in a way also proud for him. He always seemed like a genuine guy, and even now, he refuses to be bitter. I really respect that. In the end, it's their loss. 

Guest Fight Me.
6 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

During yesterday’s episode of AEW Unrestricted, Miro discussed a gimmick that WWE proposed on him where his babyface character would have had erectile dysfunction. Miro says the idea was eventually shot down because he felt it was going to destroy his character in the eyes of the fans.

They wanted [Lana] to say I was a sex addict, but the original pitch was that I have erectile dysfunction. They really wanted to kill me, completely. I don’t think in anybody’s eyes how the babyface has erectile dysfunction that he’s a good guy. There’s nothing wrong with people who have erectile dysfunction, people take care of it, but that was not the case here. There was no coming back from it. Absolutely no coming back from it. I told them, ‘Vince, this is going to bury me completely.’ He already had the man who took my wife, then I have erectile dysfunction, and I’m going to lose. I wasn’t supposed to lose, that just changed with time. I said it was a better idea if we do the sex addict thing, and he went for it right away. Thank God I did not have erectile dysfunction as a character.

This is great lmao

Why these guys keep signing with WWE when the vast majority of the time it always ends the same way, i'll never know. Sure you get a nice pay rise in the short term, but chances are you end up with your credibility shot to shit and then eventually released, or held on to and not used for ridiculous amounts of time.

3 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Why these guys keep signing with WWE when the vast majority of the time it always ends the same way, i'll never know. Sure you get a nice pay rise in the short term, but chances are you end up with your credibility shot to shit and then eventually released, or held on to and not used for ridiculous amounts of time.

Steady paycheck and exposure possibly leading them to better pay out of WWE? I mean, old-timers criticize wrestlers for not speaking up and being comfortable with job and pay security instead of trying to stand out and take risks. Plus, they probably think they'll be lucky and become the next Austin or Styles, but I'm betting most have no idea what WWE is really like.